- The Better Pet Gazette
- This information-packed e-newsletter provides pet owners with tips, tricks and important animal health information. How-to-videos, interesting articles and timely, topical pieces to help you care for your beloved, companion animal. Sign up to receive the Better Pet Gazette now…
- Progress Notes
- Written for veterinary professionals by Cummings School faculty. Each edition focuses on a veterinary specialty and includes high-quality, scientific articles, clinical case challenges and medical innovation. Sign up now…
- Hospital for Large Animals News for the Referring Veterinarian
- Get the scoop on the latest happenings at the hospital and in the industry, and test your knowledge with our case challenges, written by Cummings School faculty. Sign up now…
- Tufts Now
- The university’s one-stop site for news, events, social media, blogs, videos, photography and more
- Cummings Veterinary Medicine Magazine
- The Cummings Veterinary Medicine magazine supports and communicates the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine’s national leadership in veterinary education, clinical care and research. The magazine tells the stories of its faculty, its small and large animal hospital clinicians, and its students and alumni to paint a three-dimensional portrait of New England’s only veterinary school and its contributions to animal and human health, public health, the environment, ethics, public policy, global health, and conservation issues.
The magazine unearths issues of interest to those in the veterinary field, pet owners, agricultural and environmental professionals, as well as to the general public, and demonstrates how the school’s work is relevant and affecting their lives. It is published twice a year and is distributed to veterinarians, alumni, friends, key university personnel, veterinary students, and others.
For issues prior to Winter 2013, visit the archive of PDFs of the magazine.
- Your Dog
- A monthly nationally-circulated newsletter for caring dog owners presenting canine medical and behavioral information. All published articles are reviewed by board members who are affiliated with Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University and its hospitals.
- A monthly nationally-circulated newsletter for caring cat owners presenting feline medical and behavioral information. All published articles are reviewed by board members who are affiliated with Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University and its hospitals.